Some recent background information on the UN climate negotiations
- An article on the October session of the UNFCCC talks, INDCs and the Climate Technology Centre and Network for Eco-Business.
- An article on the June session of the UNFCCC negotiations for Eco-Business.
- A summary of the Lima climate conference outcomes for the Foreign Policy Centre.
- An article on the October 2014 session of the UN negotiations for Eco-Business.
- An article on the UNFCCC Technology Executive Committee for Eco-Business.
- A briefing paper on the BASIC group of countries (Brazil, South Africa, India and China) in the UN climate negotiations for the Foreign Policy Centre.
Developments beyond the UN negotiations
- An article on climate change and the courts for OUPBlog, coauthored with Eloise Scotford and Ioanna Hadjiyianni.
- An article on international processes to address both climate change and marine conservation for the IUCN WCEL Early Career Group.
- A report on the ‘Adjudicating the Future’ symposium by King’s Law doctoral candidate Ioanna Hadjiyianni and me.
- Interviews with participants in the ‘Adjudicating the Future’ symposium on climate change and the rule of law.
- An article on the launch of the Oslo Principles on Global Climate Change Obligations for Climate Spectator.
- An article on the US-China joint statement on climate change and its potential impact for China Dialogue （中文版本）.
- An article on the growing green bond market for Eco-Business.
- A briefing paper on climate change cooperation among developing countries for the Foreign Policy Centre.
- An article for News Ltd on the C40 network of cities cooperating on climate change.
Law & policy
- In this article in Emergence: Complexity & Organization, I look at complexity theory as a possible source of insights for China’s climate change policies.